Standardization and custom fit
WEBCON BPS helps you create standardized low-code solutions (business applications) tailored to the evolving needs of your business (as opposed to the off-the-shelf solutions). It also significantly decreases the costs of delivery, maintenance, development and modification compared to classical tailor-made systems.
Easy change management
The platform’s unique properties allow solutions to be prototyped quickly, which improves cooperation between the business and the system integrator and accelerates the delivery of new solutions. What makes this platform stand out from other kinds of software in this class is the original InstantChange™ technology. It allows rapid changes that with an immediate effect at any stage of the app lifecycle, making it easy to develop and adapt apps to changing needs.
Better cooperation between business and IT
WEBCON BPS platform has been designed to support communication between IT departments and business users. Its individual features have been executed in a way that makes it easy to understand the application under development and contribute to the development process. WEBCON calls it Citizen-Assisted Development approach.
Extensive integration opportunities
Comprehensive business process management calls for integration with the company’s systems in place on many levels. With all systems working harmoniously, the data is consistent and unified, the information is not duplicated and is used and coordinated in an optimum way. The extensive integration possibilities of WEBCON BPS make it easy to integrate the entire company’s IT environment into one whole. The well-conceived integration engine supports straightforward integration with all IT systems, be it global or local, standard or bespoke, including: Microsoft Dynamics AX, Dynamics NAV (Navision), EGERIA, enova365, ERP Optima (CDN Optima), ERP XL (CDN XL), IFS, Microsoft Graph, Pohoda, SAFO, SAP, SIMPLE.ERP, Symfonia ERP and TETA Constellation. (Learn more about the possibilities of integrating WEBCON BPS with other systems.)
WEBCON BPS users can develop more than 90% of all business applications needed. They can automate processes of varied complexity: from simple, basic processes for day-to-day operations to the most industry-specific, business-critical ones. These applications often drive the competitive advantage, product or service quality and satisfaction of the end customer.
- Shorter process completion means great savings.
- Higher quality of work: human errors are eliminated during simple, repetitive, day-to-day tasks.
- Standardization of business processes based on best practices to ensure tasks are completed in an optimum way, by the right people and based on procedures in place.
- Better insights into processes to enable better business decisions.
- Workflows are streamlined since tasks are automatically assigned to the right people and related notifications are sent to users who need to perform them.
- Faster response to the changing market conditions and more effective management of changes to operating procedures.
Learn more about WEBCON at https://webcon.com/